Are you so busy making other people happy that you no longer are?
Do you find yourself feeling bitter and resentful?
Do you feel no matter what you do, it’s never enough?
Do you tend to find yourself in unhealthy relationships?
Do you ever just want to run away?
Do you often feel alone?
If you answered “Yes!” to any of these questions, this group is right for you! What you will learn:
- How to identify your own personal feelings, wants and needs
- How to trust your “wise-self” (instincts and intuitions)
- Strategies to set limits and how to communicate them effectively
- How to identify your own personal traps and how they interfere with your serenity
- The power of women supporting women!
Jody Dunlap, LICSW, will be leading this supportive therapy group for women beginning in March. The group will run for 10 weeks, meeting on Monday evenings from 6:30 – 8:30. If you want more information or would like to sign up, please contact Jody at The Calli Institute: 763-255-2125. Space is limited!